Can’t Decide Between Airshow & Camping? Do Both!
Beat the traffic and set up camp at the end of Runway 19 at the Abbotsford Airshow. Watch the show from your campsite or purchase airshow tickets and enjoy a complimentary shuttle to the nearby airshow grounds. Single-night and full-weekend camping passes are available. Campsites are first-come, first-served.
Camping Amenities include:
- Portable washroom facilities
- Fresh water available (no hookups)
- Onsite campground hosts
- Complimentary airshow shuttle (admission tickets req’d)
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby Abbotsford Flying Club
- Hot showers available at AFC
- Hot breakfast service at AFC (charge applies)
Weekend Camping and Admission package!
- 4 nights camping (Thursday to Monday)
- 3-day show admission wristbands for 6 people
The Weekend Package is the best deal if you are planning on bringing the family and staying for the weekend!
Important Arrival & Departure Information
The Airshow Campground opens at 12PM NOON, THURSDAY AUGUST 8, 2019. No early arrivals are permitted (vehicles and equipment may be removed or towed at owners expense).
On Airshow days, we recommend timing your arrival and departure to avoid peak airshow traffic. Departure access is available throughout the day. If you have paid for a single night only, departure is required by 11 AM. You are welcome to extend your stay with the Campground Host.
Campground Ticket Details:
- One site includes maximum 1 RV/Motorhome or up to 2 vehicles and 2 tents (approx. 20’x50′)
- Airshow admission is not included with single night camping pass
- Weekend Camping package includes 1 campsite and 3-Day Airshow admission for up to 6 people
- Pets are not permitted
- Fires are not permitted (including open flame & charcoal-based BBQs)
- No water/electrical/waste hookups on site