Happy Canada Day from Canada’s National Airshow!
In 1967, Abbotsford International Airshow was named the Official Centennial Airshow and established as the largest airshow in Canada. Now, fifty years later, we are so proud to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday alongside the Airshow’s 55th year anniversary.
Join us in just a few weeks – August 11-13, to continue the celebration of #Canada150 as we write another exciting chapter in the history of the Airshow in True North Strong fashion.
- Celebrate with the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, Skyhawks & CF-188 Hornet, specially painted to commemorate Canada’s 150th anniversary of Confederation.
- See the F-35 Heritage Flight, featuring a USAF F-16 and vintage F-86 and P-51 aircraft.
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Brew North Strong Craft Beer Festival. The perfect weekend for aviation and craft beer enthusiasts to enjoy locally made craft beer in a Canadian True Brew North Strong manner.
- The highly-praised Friday Twilight Show returns!
- An outstanding lineup of performers.
Designated Canada’s National Airshow in 1970, Abbotsford International Airshow has provided an opportunity to present aviation at its finest to millions of spectators who have attended over the last five decades from North America, Europe and around the globe.