Are you interested in flying into the show? We would love to host you and your aircraft! We have two options for fly-in patrons:
General Aviation Display – showcase your aircraft to the crowd in our static display area
Fly-in Parking & Camping – fly in and camp at the Airshow
Please see below for more information on both options.
General Aviation Display Details:
The Abbotsford Airshow will give priority to aircraft owners who can commit an aircraft for static display for the entire event (arriving on Thursday, and departing after the flying events on Sunday). Any approved display aircraft which are not available for the entire weekend must be on-site prior to 0945 on the morning of their arrival.
In order to give our public a broad overview of aviation, it is preferred that there be no duplication of models and confirmation will be on a first come first serve basis. General Aviation categories include:
- Certified Aerobatic
Display Aircraft will be provided with:
- Ropes & Stanchions for crowd control
- Aircraft Security – Airshow Security are onfield 24hrs/day and the Abbotsford Airport is a secured-access site during non-Airshow hours
General Aviation Participants will be provided with:
- Two (2) one-day General Admission badges per display aircraft (per day)
- Two (2) one-day Runway Seating passes per display aircraft (per day)
- One (1) complimentary Camping permit per display aircraft (per day)
If you wish to apply to display your private aircraft on static, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fly-in Parking & Camping Details:
For details on RV, tent and vehicle camping, please see the Campground page.
Fly-in aircraft day parking and overnight camping is hosted by the Abbotsford Flying Club and is available from 1000 Thursday August 9 through Monday August 13 at 1200.
There is no charge for parking or camping, however regular Airshow admissions apply. We accept prepaid tickets, cash, VISA/Mastercard and Interac debit.
For overnight campers, the following amenities are available:
- Washroom facilities
- Hot shower facilities
- Garbage & recycling
- Breakfast at the AFC Clubhouse (charges apply)
- Please bring your own tie downs.
The 2018 Arrivals & Departures information sheet will be published soon. For inquiries, please contact FlyIn@abbotsfordairshow.com