The Abbotsford International Airshow is located at the Abbotsford International Airport (CYXX), approximately 50km East of Vancouver, just off the Trans-Canada Highway.
Be advised that there are Road Closures around the Airport and alternate routes may be required.
For information on BC Transit services during Airshow weekend, please see our Bus Information page.
Please select the correct entrance based on your ticket type:
To purchase your tickets at the gate, please enter at the King Rd Gate (King Rd. & Townline Rd.)
- All General Admission ticket types (Adult, Child, Family Pass)
- Pre-paid tickets are also accepted at this gate
- Corporate Chalet, VIP and President’s Club patrons please use this gate after Walmsley Gate closes
GPS Address: 1595 Townline Road, Abbotsford BC V2T 6E1
If you have Pre-paid General Admission tickets purchased online or at Lower Mainland Save-on-Foods locations, please enter via the Queen St. Gate (Queen St. south of Marshall Rd)
- Business Lounge patrons also please use this gate
- Campground patrons also please use this gate
GPS Address: 1810 Queen Street, Abbotsford BC V2T 6J1
If you have a President’s Club, Corporate Chalet or VIP Chalet Pass (including Grandstand VIP), please use Walmsley Gate (Walmsley Ave between Clearbrook Rd. & Tracey St.). Please note the restricted entrance times below:
- Open from 3:00 to 4:30pm on Friday
- Open from 9 to 11am on Saturday & Sunday
- After these hours, please use King Rd. Gate
GPS Address: 31465 Walmsley Avenue Abbotsford, BC V2T 6G5
Parking is available onsite for $10 per vehicle for all General Admission patrons. Parking fees go towards traffic management costs and volunteer groups that marshal vehicles onto the airfield.
For patrons of President’s Club, Corporate Chalets, Business Lounges, Grandstand VIP, and Photo Pit, parking is included in your ticket price.