Are you looking for a world-class and unique way to host your clients or treat your employees?
A Corporate Chalet is the perfect setting for business entertaining. A fully-furnished chalet interior is coupled with a beautiful garden-party exterior to create a private viewing area along the front show line.
Corporate Chalets Include:
- Priority VIP access & Parking
- A graciously furnished and floored chalet with outside patio seating for 100
- Meet and greet opportunities with visiting performers
- Recognition in the Airshow Souvenir Program (if purchased before May 31)
- Onsite recognition by the Announcer
Additional Amenities Available (charges apply):
- Catering Services
- Cold Beverage and Ice Deliveries
- Bartending services
- Ice Cream & other novelties
- Souvenir Programs (each includes a DRAW Prize ballot)
The Airshow’s Preferred Caterer is Culinary Touch Catering. Chef Michael Dicks, CCC and his staff have a full on-site kitchen offering a selection of menus. They are well-acquainted with the event and his menus have been well-received and anticipated by our return guests.
All Cold Beverages (Pop, Water, Juice, Beer, Wine & Ciders) are offered exclusively from our Beverage Sponsors and are available to order through Airshow Beverage Services.
Corporate Chalets are available in 1-, 2-, and full 3-day packages. Priority will be given to multiple-day bookings.
Please contact Dave Reith at the Airshow Office for details and pricing on 2018 Chalets.